New this Fall!
GOOD FOOD FOR A GREAT LIFE
A unique class for Teens and Parents!
· Study the development of food through the history of civilization
· Learn fundamental cooking techniques that have gone by the wayside in our fast food culture
· Practice the art of making Broth & Soup
· Learn how to make Fermented Foods such as yogurt, kombucha, sauerkraut
· Learn about making nutrient dense meals
· Instruction on budgeting and sourcing good foods, cleaning with non-toxic materials, and healthy skin care options
· Outdoor cooking and field trips to coffee roasters and soap makers
· Study principles of the Holy Scriptures which apply to the preparing, eating and enjoying of food
· End the semester with a High Tea Party and a full Elegant Dinner
Deborah Waterman has been homeschooling her 3 children for 10 years and has enjoyed teaching her children and being a part of the homeschool community. Before homeschooling, she taught general music for pre-school at Providence Christian School and Elementary Music at a public school in Irving. She is teaching Musikgarten, a music curriculum for babies, toddler, preschoolers with a parent at Park Cities Presbyterian Church since 1999. Her children have been part of the Quo Vadis Theatre Productions since The Wizard of Oz and she and her husband have been a part of the Quo Vadis Summer Productions since 2016.